Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Goals

I like to set goals in poker. My goal this month is to make Goldstar VIP status. I have to play 51 games per day (I play DoN 10.4 SNG). I might not be able to accomplish this goal because when I go home at Christmas break, my parents might not have a reliable internet connection. If I don't make it this month, I'll try it again next month.

My secondary and larger objective is to get my bankroll up to $1000. At that level I'm going to take a shot at the $20.8 DN SNGs.

To give a little background. About 2 months ago I started playing poker online. It was mostly for fun but I made a decent ROI at SNGs on Full Tilt. I deposited some money into Pokerstars, mainly to take advantage of the deposit bonus. I started playing DoN because I can play many of them at a time. I started making some profit, but I'm still burning off the $600 deposit, which will take some time.

My bankroll is $589 (this does not include my $600 seed money, because I plan on pulling that out once I clear the bonus).

Yesterday's Stats
Bankroll - $589
VPP's Earned - 108
Win/Loss: +$100

No comments:

Post a Comment