Friday, December 11, 2009

Bad Day

I am no longer going to Gold VIP this month... here's why...

I was waking up at 4:45 AM every morning before work, in order to get enough games in. I was forcing myself to play 51 games/day in order to stay on pace for Gold VIP. It was a mistake.

I was exhausted yesterday and it strongly effected my play. I had my biggest lost so far, $138.4. Basically a week's worth of work is gone. On the positive side, I had a horrible loss but my bankroll is only back to what it was a week ago.

I had some horrible bad beats that caused a lot of my losing. A lot of it was just variance. However, in the later games, I just could not focus and made a couple horrible decisions. I should never play when I'm exhausted. I also realize the importance of not playing everyday.

I slept over 10 hours last night and will probably not play at all today.

It was very frustrating to lose $156 in two days, but I wont $100 three days ago, so I can absorb the loss. Lesson learned.

Yesterday's Stats
Win/Loss: -$138
BR: $442
VPP: 94
# of Games: 47 DoN SNG-Turbo

No comments:

Post a Comment