Thursday, December 17, 2009

Back to Playing

I went back to playing this morning. I played a few standard SNG turbos. I am going to go back to playing these and see how they go. It had been a while since I had played them, forgot what playing Heads Up is like... I am going to start really low limits, like $3.4, because I have to re-learn how to play SNG's. Double or Nothings are just too frustrating. My ROI in them dropped from 5% (acceptable) to %1.5, which is a waste of time.

The one downside is that I find it much harder to multi-table SNG's as opposed to DoN's. I think I can get 4 going at a time. Standard SNG's also seem to take longer.

The frustrating part is that I feel like I am starting over a bit and my bankroll may suffer even more since I have to re-train on SNG's and may lose a bit at first. I'm going to play 100 at the $3.4 level and then see what my ROI is and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment