Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Poker

I haven't posted for a while. I played less and lower stakes over christmas break, due to my parent's sketchy connection. I basically just continued to break even. After playerin $5.2 DoNs, I got back to $400 and started playing $10.4's... but quickly fell to $294. I'm back at $5.2 and almost back up to $400 to give 10.4's another shot.

What is interesting to me is I have basically played 2000 DoN's. For the first 1k, I played 10.4 and made a pretty good profit and ROI. I had a bad streak and then went down to $5.2's, where I basically just broke even. You'd think my ROI would increase when I dropped down.

One thing I have noticed lately is that the time of day makes a big difference. I play mostly in the mornings (6:00 - 8:30 AM - California Time). The competition is much easier on the weekend and at nights, so I'm going to shift my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment