Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Free Fall

I feel like I'm in complete free fall. I got a 50$ bonus today or else my situation would be even worse.

I may have a bit of fatigue because I play every day. I think a bigger problem is that I noticed the games have been very reg filled, which makes it very difficult to win. When I recognize every icon at the table and cannot spot a single fish, that's a problem. I'm a decent player, but not great. My solution is to go down to $5.2 for a little bit. Maybe they will not be as reg filled. It'll limit my losses.

It's very frustrating to lose so much so quickly, especially when my play hasn't changed dramatically.

On the plus side, I'm up for the month.

My super long term goal is just to climb the stakes to a high enough level and become a break even player (profit will come from the bonuses). I'm very far away from this goal.

Bank roll - $513.

No comments:

Post a Comment